Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Downtown Phoenix Career Services

This past Wednesday I went to a one-on-one session at the Downtown Phoenix Career Services office to review my resume. The entire staff was extremely nice, helpful and honest.


 

They provided me with some very helpful advice with regard to both the layout and content of my resume. It was also obvious with all of the staffers that they were there truly to help students in their search for jobs post-ASU. In addition to the personal help they have some wonderful guides that help in constructing a resume.


 

Thankfully my resume only needed a few tweeks but this is definitely a service that students should use sooner rather than later as building a resume from scratch can take some time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'll definitely have to take advantage of the Resume Workshops they offer!

    ReplyDelete